What information do we collect?
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information regarding your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation.
- Information you provide to us for the purpose of registration, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, and resume.
- Personal, non-identifiable information based on your interaction with PeerPilot.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
PeerPilot might send cookies to your browser to enable automatic logins and content customization. The cookies help provide additional functionality to the platform and help us analyze the website’s usage more accurately.
For more information on cookies, please refer to the “Help” section of your web browser. We recommend that you leave cookies turned on to take advantage of all PeerPilot’s features.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information in order to do the following:
- Respond to your requests and provide our services (Sometimes, we may refer to your personal information to better understand your needs and how to improve our services).
- Administer the website, improve your browsing experience, and provide personalization.
- Passively receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information regarding your interaction with PeerPilot (We or our partners and clients may store such information for data analysis).
We may share:
- The information provided, including aggregated user statistics with agents, contractors, or partners of PeerPilot in connection with services that these individuals or entities perform for or with PeerPilot. Agents, contractors, or partners are restricted from using this data in any way other than to provide services for PeerPilot or services for the collaboration in which they and PeerPilot are engaged. When you submit ideas and solutions to PeerPilot, you acknowledge that we may share your information with the client, for whom we execute the the assessment, as a part of the evaluation process. We may disclose the information provided to other potential employers for these purposes as well.
- Information to the extent that we are required to do so by law in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings—we may disclose information in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Securing your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You are responsible for keeping your password and other login details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third party websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.